Giltrap Group Welcome Back New Zealand Competition
Competition entry and eligibility:
- Entrants must have a valid full New Zealand driver’s license and be 20 years of age or older to be eligible for entry.
- To enter, entrants must have purchased products or services offered by Giltrap Group dealerships or service centres pertaining to the sale of a vehicle, service, repair or Warrant of Fitness of a vehicle, or supply of vehicle parts or accessories.
- Entries are limited to one per transaction for private customers, or one entry per transaction per company.
- Purchases must be made within the period of Monday June 1st 2020 – Tuesday 30th
- Entries are to be made by way of form submission to https://www.giltrap.com/welcome-back-nz-entry-0620/ and only validated by invoice number provided to the entrant at time purchase.
- Entries open at 7:00am, 1st June 2020 and close 6:00pm, 30th June 2020.
- The competition is open to all eligible New Zealand residents via. the conditions listed above, excluding employees of all Giltrap Group businesses and their immediate families.
- The draw will be held at Giltrap Group Holdings Ltd.
- Giltrap Group reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner can transfer their prize to a partner/family member/friend/colleague that is eligible under the above criteria. Notice of the transfer of prize must be made in writing to email@example.com two weeks prior to the arranged date of prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
Prize details and prize draw:
- Ten winners will be selected from completed entries on Wednesday 1st July 2020. The winner will be selected by random draw of entries logged within https://www.giltrap.com/welcome-back-nz-entry-0620/
- The winners will be notified via. email (using the email address provided with the submission). If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize by 5:00pm 3rd July 2020, the prize will be forfeited. In the case of a forfeited prize, a new winner will be selected and notified by Monday 6th
- There are 10x prize packages to be won. Prize package is for 4 persons. Timing of trip is to be mutually arranged between the winner and Giltrap Group Holdings Ltd and is subject to availability between the dates of 19th July and August 30th.
3a. Prize Package Includes
- Return flights to Queenstown International Airport (ex. Auckland Domestic Airport) Departing Friday-returning Sunday; for four people arranged via Holland Clarke & Beatson
- Complimentary rental car: Land Rover Discovery HSE, Volvo XC90 Inscription or Audi Q7 Tdi Quattro (subject to availability) via Aerodrive Car Rental
- Two nights’ accommodation (including complimentary breakfasts for four) at The Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Helicopter Line flight for four passengers to The Ledge, Queenstown
- $1000 spending money per winner (pre-loaded Visa Prezzy Card)
All prize elements must be used in conjunction with and during this trip.
Winner to arrange the pickup/drop off the rental vehicle directly with Aerodrive Car Rental. Rental includes unlimited kilometres and basic insurance. Drive must return vehicle with a the fuel tank full. Subject to standard terms and conditions.
The winner will arrange transport for their party to and from Auckland Domestic Airport.
This promotion is run by Giltrap Group Holdings Ltd.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube or Google. You are providing your information to Giltrap Group Holdings Ltd and not to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube or Google. The information you provide will be used for organising your prize only.