Our aim at McLaren Auckland is to deliver what McLaren Automotive's engineers planned from the outset; a range of sports car that would be a pleasure to own as well as drive. This includes buying into 50 years of racing heritage, including an ethos of speed, technology and perfection.
From used and new cars, parts and servicing, to high-performance racing, we love cars. We also love people, and take pride in delighting customers with New Zealand's best customer service. If you spend a little time with us we'll explain how we plan to meet that aim, and how our approach to ownership is as innovative as the cars we're proud to promote.
- McLaren was born on the circuit
- so our 570s GT4 is exactly that. Designed for new racers and seasoned campaigners alike
- the 570S GT4 is a full competition specification GT4 car that's ready to race straight from the factory. At the core
- an immensely strong
- feather light carbon fibre chassis the MonoCell II. Power comes from a specially developed 3.8 litre twin-turbocharged McLaren V8
- linked to the race-ready 7-speed transmission. the GT4 features a new wide body stretched over magnesium alloy wheels and Pirelli slick tyres
- with a GT4-spec aero package including a high-level rear wing. Whether you wish to enter your local endurance series or campaign this a Hampton or Highlands member
- the GT4 offers a breadth of performance in a cost efficient
- easy to run package. With five 570 GT4 currently in the country
- McLaren Auckland is your Official Motorsport Dealer and carry a full range of consumables and parts. Standard Options Include: Air Jack System FIA approved Roll Cage Rain Light 110 Litre Fuel tank Dry Break quick release filler Fire Extinguisher Centre Lock Wheel Assembly GT4 / or De-Restricted ECU Power Settings Air-conditioning 3 stage Traction Control Bosch Motorsport ABS system Additional Options Include: Removable Steering Wheel Passenger Seat Vbox GPS telemetry with on board camera system
No vehicle found matching these registration details.