Our aim at McLaren Auckland is to deliver what McLaren Automotive's engineers planned from the outset; a range of sports car that would be a pleasure to own as well as drive. This includes buying into 50 years of racing heritage, including an ethos of speed, technology and perfection.
From used and new cars, parts and servicing, to high-performance racing, we love cars. We also love people, and take pride in delighting customers with New Zealand's best customer service. If you spend a little time with us we'll explain how we plan to meet that aim, and how our approach to ownership is as innovative as the cars we're proud to promote.
- Like all McLarens
- the 570S Spider features carbon fibre construction. Its immense rigidity and strength mean that the 570S Spider requires no additional stiffening of the chassis
- and maintains the extreme performance
- dynamic excellence and impressive refinement expected of a McLaren. Optioned in the sought-after combination of Onyx Black with McLaren Orange highlights
- this vehicle also features the MSO Defined Titanium Super Sports exhaust. Other options include: By-McLaren Design interior comprises Carbon Black Alcantara
- McLaren Orange Nappa leather
- McLaren Orange perforated Nappa leather seats with contrasting stitching
- Carbon Black and McLaren Orange Leather steering wheel
- McLaren branded leather sill finishers. Carbon Fibre Interior Upgrade Pack
- Power adjust heated seats
- electric steering column and
- Bowers & Wilkins 12-Speaker audio upgrade. The full McLaren manufacturer warranty will be valid until June 2021.
- Fuel Economy :10.70L / 100km*
- Yearly Cost :$3,000.00
- Yearly C02 :3.44 kg
CO2 Rating :
Cost per year based on price per litre of petrol $2.00 and an average distance of 14000 km
Source: EECA Energywise