Our aim at McLaren Auckland is to deliver what McLaren Automotive's engineers planned from the outset; a range of sports car that would be a pleasure to own as well as drive. This includes buying into 50 years of racing heritage, including an ethos of speed, technology and perfection.
From used and new cars, parts and servicing, to high-performance racing, we love cars. We also love people, and take pride in delighting customers with New Zealand's best customer service. If you spend a little time with us we'll explain how we plan to meet that aim, and how our approach to ownership is as innovative as the cars we're proud to promote.
- The McLaren 600LT marks an important chapter in the McLaren LongTail. Weight-saving was at the forefront of the 600LT programme
- with a reduction of 96kg against the weight of a 570S Coupe. Unique top-exit exhausts ensure that the new LT has a distinctive appearance and identifies as something special while delivering weight saving and best of all
- an incredible soundtrack. At the heart of the 600LT is the carbon fibre MonoCell II chassis
- while its soul is a heavily revised 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8
- guaranteeing performance worthy of the Longtail name. 600PS and 620Nm mean simply incredible performance. Options include: MSO Clubsport Pro Pack Exterior Elite Paint - Chicane Effect Carbon Fibre Exterior Upgrade 1 Carbon Fibre Exterior Upgrade 2 MSO Defined Carbon Fibre Roof MSO Defined CF Louvres in Front Fender Soft Close Doors LT Carbon Black Alcantara Interior Trim Super-Lightweight Racing Seats Carbon Fibre Interior Upgrade Steering Wheel - Carbon Black Alcantara MSO Defined Harness Bar - 6-Point Harness Air Conditioning Carbon Fibre Interior Components Branded Floor Mat Set Ignition Key - MSO Black Parking Sensors and Rear Parking Camera Security Pack Nose Lift 10-Spoke Ultra Lightweight Wheel in Gloss Black Ceramic Brakes- Orange Caliper/Mach Logo Titanium Wheel Bolt Finish Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Fuel Economy :11.70L / 100km*
- Yearly Cost :$3,280.00
- Yearly C02 :3.76 kg
CO2 Rating :
Cost per year based on price per litre of petrol $2.00 and an average distance of 14000 km
Source: EECA Energywise