Our aim at McLaren Auckland is to deliver what McLaren Automotive's engineers planned from the outset; a range of sports car that would be a pleasure to own as well as drive. This includes buying into 50 years of racing heritage, including an ethos of speed, technology and perfection.
From used and new cars, parts and servicing, to high-performance racing, we love cars. We also love people, and take pride in delighting customers with New Zealand's best customer service. If you spend a little time with us we'll explain how we plan to meet that aim, and how our approach to ownership is as innovative as the cars we're proud to promote.
- During level 3 restrictions
- the McLaren Showroom will be operating behind closed doors. We are happy to take enquiry and will offer both virtual appointments and contactless test-drives. Contact us for more information. Normally priced from $410
- this represents fantastic value and opportunity to own a Qualified McLaren The Special Onyx Black paintwork complements the extensive carbon fibre options and gloss black lightweight 10-spoke alloys. Inside the LT
- you'll find more carbon fibre
- paired with lightweight black and graphite Alcantara. First found on the McLaren P1
- the 600LT features carbon fibre race seats
- with each finished seat weighing just 10.5kgs. A contrasting orange stitch matches the new 12 o'clock steering wheel piece and MSO defined seatbelts. Full Vehicle Speciation: Carbon Fibre Option Pack 1 & 2
- Special Colour Onyx Black Stealth Exhaust Carbon Fibre Race Seats Interior Trim - Alcantara Carbon Black Alcantara Steering Wheel Carbon Fibre Interior Upgrade Seatbelt - MSO Defined McLaren Orange 10 Spoke Lightweight Wheels Gloss Black Wheel Finish McLaren Orange Calipers with Machined Logo Black Wheel Bolts McLaren Track Telemetry - App Only Parking Sensors (Front & Rear) Rear Parking Camera Vehicle Lift Branded Floor Mat Set
- Fuel Economy :11.70L / 100km*
- Yearly Cost :$3,280.00
- Yearly C02 :3.76 kg
CO2 Rating :
Cost per year based on price per litre of petrol $2.00 and an average distance of 14000 km
Source: EECA Energywise