Our aim at McLaren Auckland is to deliver what McLaren Automotive's engineers planned from the outset; a range of sports car that would be a pleasure to own as well as drive. This includes buying into 50 years of racing heritage, including an ethos of speed, technology and perfection.
From used and new cars, parts and servicing, to high-performance racing, we love cars. We also love people, and take pride in delighting customers with New Zealand's best customer service. If you spend a little time with us we'll explain how we plan to meet that aim, and how our approach to ownership is as innovative as the cars we're proud to promote.
- The 981 Cayman GT4 was introduced using a revised version of the 3.8-litre flat-six engine from the 911 Carrera S producing 385 hp and 420 Nm of torque. More than enough to propel the GT4 from 0-100km/h in 4.2 seconds and onto a top speed of 295km/h. The GT4 was available only with a 6-speed manual transmission and weighed in at a featherweight 1
- 340 kg. It has a vented front bumper to improve cooling for the additional radiator
- with a lower lip as well as a fixed rear wing for providing downforce. Compared to the standard Cayman
- it features a 30mm lower ride height
- upgraded brakes from the 991 GT3
- a limited-slip differential combined with Porsche Torque Vectoring
- and Porsche Active Suspension Management with dampers derived from the 991 GT3. A number of reinforcements were also made throughout the chassis to keep it stiff and well balanced. The GT4 has gained rave reviews from magazines like Evo and the likes of Chris Harris. Featured here in White with dark satin-finished wheels with Alcantara highlights to the interior
- the vehicle is very nicely appointed with Red Brake Calipers
- Sports Exhaust and Paint Protection Film across the leading edges.
No valid plate, VIN or other details specified.