Our aim at McLaren Auckland is to deliver what McLaren Automotive's engineers planned from the outset; a range of sports car that would be a pleasure to own as well as drive. This includes buying into 50 years of racing heritage, including an ethos of speed, technology and perfection.
From used and new cars, parts and servicing, to high-performance racing, we love cars. We also love people, and take pride in delighting customers with New Zealand's best customer service. If you spend a little time with us we'll explain how we plan to meet that aim, and how our approach to ownership is as innovative as the cars we're proud to promote.
- This 570GT has been finished with a fantastic pairing of Pacific Blue exterior paint finish with the Dark Palladium accents. One of the most elegant cars in our line-up. NB: This vehicle currently has had the 10-Spoke Ultra-Lightweight Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels fitted since
- and photographs will be updated shortly. The tinted panoramic glass roof and rear hatch offer generous amounts of light
- creating a spacious feeling cabin
- which is trimmed with Areia Nappa Sport Leather and Areia Contrast Stitching and the Carbon Fibre Side Sills. The standard-fit heated electric seats and soft-close doors have been paired with a power-adjustable steering wheel for ease of access. Full Vehicle Specification Includes: McLaren 8 Speaker Audio System
- Soft Close Doors
- Areia Nappa Leather Interior Trim
- Electric Heated Memory Seats
- Electric Steering Column
- Areia Contrast Stitching
- Carbon Fibre Interior Components
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors & Rear Camera
- Carbon Fibre Interior Components. Anyone in the market for a stunning Sports Series example
- look no further than the 570GT.
- Fuel Economy :10.70L / 100km*
- Yearly Cost :$3,000.00
- Yearly C02 :3.44 kg
CO2 Rating :
Cost per year based on price per litre of petrol $2.00 and an average distance of 14000 km
Source: EECA Energywise