- 07 May 2021
- 119 Great North Road, Grey Lynn 1021
- Full time
- Closing Date:
- 07 June 2021
- Kirsty Walker
Giltrap are on the lookout for someone with amazing phone manner and attention to detail, that has a customer first attitude to everything they do. You will need to bring a true passion and empathy in dealing with the customer and you will work across a number of our leading European luxury automotive brands at Giltrap Group.
Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader, the CRM Service Liaison will be responsible for:
- The efficient and effective management of relationships with our customers, and our service department to ensure the customer experience exceeds expectations whilst following through on commitments.
- Maintain excellent administrative skills whilst providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and recording in our CRM and systems.
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a timely, polite, and professional manner, to the agreed brand standard and protocol.
- Meeting, and exceeding our booking targets, not only as an individual but as a part of a team.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer service experience within a similar role
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in both CRM and Dealer Management System
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding phone manner, and the ability to communicate with a diverse array of people.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and efficient, able to multi-task
- Flexible enough to meet the needs of a diverse customer base
- Excellent interpersonal skills, courteous, a good listener, sensitive to needs of others
- Effective clear and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused approach to problem solving and decision making
- Good time keeping and self-management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Structured and process orientated
The holder of this position is responsible for his/her own actions within the framework of the duties assigned to him/her. In fulfilling the requirements of the job description, he/she will also be expected to perform tasks which due to their irregular occurrence, are not included in the job description but which by their nature are part of the job. He/she is entitled to request information about assigned to him/her from his/her superior. He/she must report significant events occurring within his/her area of responsibility to his/her superior without prompting and must provide/obtain the inter-functional information necessary for ensuring the efficient completion of tasks.